The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Big 3-0!

28 weeks...
30 weeks and counting... Can you tell that I am bigger at all?
30 weeks close-up

No, I'm not turning 30... yet! But I have made it to another milestone during this pregnancy. Today, I hit 30 weeks! The baby is definitely moving more and more everyday. Still nothing new is going on. It's basically a waiting game from here. My belly button still has not popped out as most of you can see in the video. I don't think I have heartburn... but I do have a tingly, numbing sensation under my right chest. I told my doctor but she wasn't so concerned. I think it's just the baby up in my rib cage. No feet swelling yet either. Not sure what else is supposed to occur in the third trimester but it's all going well.

4 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Growing growing!!! oh, and you asked in the e-mail if I really did see movement on your video and YES I DID!!! I was so excited! -mindy

DTomate said...

Ok, haven't seen the video yet....just making comments as I read the baby Besmer blog. You look great, Aleyna! You're so healthy and taking care of yourself....I'm proud of you. You'll probably be back in size 5-7 after a couple weeks of the baby's birth.

Just a girl/mom/wife/human said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just a girl/mom/wife/human said...

Its a boy for sure!!!! Im positive. But now I will feel really lame if Im wrong...;) That was my above comment I deleted due to typos in case you were wondering. You look awesome btw
-carin