The quilted comforter in the plastic still... isn't it cute?!
This is what the bumper looks like!
More fun stuff I picked up at Babies R Us. So, my purpose of the Babies R Us trip was simply to pick up the crib set my Dad bought for me... but Carter's items were still buy 1, get 1 50% off plus I had a $5 off coupon. So you know what that means... I had to use the coupon! So, I scored another crib sheet, the changing pad cover, the changing pad cushion, more receiving blankets and lap pads, and some washcloths. Everything is green and brown... hope that goes well with either a boy or girl! Although, the changing pad cover does have blue... oh no! It's so fun to make these small $30-$60 purchases. I think my eyes will pop out of their sockets when we go to Babies R Us and the bill is over $500!! Maybe I'll break that into a couple of $250 purchases. Ahh... the stress!
2 comments:
uh oh! You are having baby shopping fever by the looks of these pictures!! Every thing looks just so cute! -Mindy
welcome to motherhood! now, whenever i go to the mall to look for something for myself, i almost ALWAYS walk out with new stuff for my boys. i just can't help it! their clothes are so adorable, it's rather addicting. and even though your sweet babe isn't here yet, the addiction has begun! don't worry, it's normal!! :o)
Post a Comment