The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, March 30, 2008

14 weeks!

Today I reach the 14 week/2nd trimester mark! I forgot to step on the scale earlier, so I'll have to check the weight gain tomorrow. According to http://parentingweekly.com, I should gain ~5 pounds by week 14. So, I'll have to check tomorrow. I still fit into my "fat pants" jeans and most of my "fat pants" for work. I have a bella band waiting to use in case the buttons won't close or the zipper won't zip. Most the pregnancy websites say you will probably be in maternity clothes soon. Everyone tells me to just bite the bullet and go into them, but I'm still resisting. I'm sure soon I won't be able to resist mainly for comfort!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, I certainly had some catching up to do! I missed 13 weeks and here it is... 14! Wow! I'm so excited. Glad things are going well! Love, Mindy, Abby, Joey and well... probably Jeff too! ;)