Well, yes it is only 6 months since our wedding, but I am pregnant! I've heard it all from... "it's so early!" to "you should enjoy being newlyweds." Well, the truth is that Matt and I have known each other since we were 15 (Matt) and 16 (me) years old! If we don't know each other yet... or if we have not enjoyed each other's company yet... how long does that take??? Yes, we took the 4 year college break, but it's been over 5 years since we got back together the SECOND time around! I can't even begin to tell you what we have experienced together in 5 years! Short version - 2 years of long distance relationship, an internship, law school, grad school, a pediatric fellowship, and a cross country move! Plus, I am almost 30!! My eggs are getting old right?
So the purpose of this blog is to keep my family and friends updated on this new journey we are about to embark upon. My growing belly, yes I have great trepidation about that! The growing "alien" inside of me (yes, it looks like an alien). The parasite that will suck the life and energy out of me (yes, it is a parasite!). But in the end, we will experience one of life's greatest experiences and everything will be worth it in the end.
Don't worry! I will document every moment for everyone to share with us!
1 comment:
I SURE HOPE YOU DOCUMENT THE NEXT 4 YEARS AS WELL. THAT WILL BE THE FUNNY PART. YOU WON'T BE CUTTING YOUR HAIR OFF, YOU'LL BE PULLING IT OUT. AND I WILL LAUGH WITH YOU AND CRY WITH YA ALL THE WAY.
AND IF YOU HAVE THIS TOTALLY MELLO PHILLOPINUS BABY THAT DOES NOTHING WRONG I WILL TEACH THE THING EVERYTHING HE/SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW AND LAUGH AT MYSELF FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB FROM SO FAR AWAY:>
LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment