The Kids

The Kids

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feeling great!

Well, it may be in the placebo affect... but I feel better today. I started getting a headache right when I was leaving work, but that's better than at lunchtime. Plus, I didn't have to take a nap right when I got home nor just lounge on the couch. It's raining, well sprinkling, today so I didn't go for a walk or run. But I feel good enough to go for one. In June, there is a 8K run/walk for CHKD (Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters... the hospital I work for). My goal is to stay in good enough shape to run the 8K (just under 5 miles)!!!

Weight update... I have gained exactly 3.6 pounds thus far, according to my scale. I think that's okay. Many women don't gain a pound thus far, so I'm doing well! No complaints from this girl! I have to say this Monday is much better than the last! When I grow out of my fat pants, or at least am having troubles buttoning them, I will take new belly pictures!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Girl! You make me sick!!! just under 5 miles.... ug! I wish I could say I was up to that... HA! I still can't do it! Glad you are feeling better! -Mindy