The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Baldrick's Day


As many of you may know, I participated in St. Baldrick's Day. "St. Baldrick's is the world's largest volunteer-driven fundraising event for childhood cancer research. Thousands of volunteers shave their heads in solidarity of children with cancer, while requesting donations of support from friends and family." So, since I work with kids with cancer, how can I not get involved?! So, here is me before and after! My hair hasn't been this short since I was 5 years old! Plus I raised $1040 just for my hair! Isn't that cool?!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

You look beautiful and how awesome that you raised that much! That is so EXCITING!!! yeah!!!

married to my dreams said...

OK YOUR FACE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT WIDER WITH THAT HAIR CUT. AND SOMEONES SMILE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BIGGER WITH ALL THAT HAIR YOU GAVE THEM, YOU HAD SO MUCH YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IT SHORT TILL THE HAIR PULLIN DAYS ARE OVER AND PLUS IT LOOKS GREAT . YOU ARE STARTING TO GET THE MOMMY LOOK. NOW YOU NEED THE MATERNITY PANTS THAT GO UP AND OVER YOUR BELLY AND REST RIGHT BELOW YOUR BIIIIIGGG BOOBS!