So, I called Langley airforce back to discuss my issues with a nurse. Although my visit will be ~2 weeks later than I would be if I were with my family med/OB doc, it's still within an acceptable amount of time. I'm still mad I have to take yet another pregnancy test. That's a waste of my time!
Not resolved... the maternity leave/short-term disability issue. Guess we should start saving now! I'm still waiting on the "Statement of Health" paper I am supposed to complete.
Other than that, nothing new to report. I am definitely still in my 1st trimester. I was exhausted after work... came home and took a nap for 1 1/2 hours! Ahhh! Hope I can still get a good night sleep!
2 comments:
Okay, daughter, when I was pregnant with you I didn't have any morning sickness but I DEFINITELY was tired all the time. I remember coming home from work and falling on the couch and sleeping. The first trimester was the worst time. And I DEFINITELY got a couple of really bad headaches. I remember one, specifically, that became a migraine because I couldn't take anything. I had to lie down in a darkened room and suffer it out. Poor thing. I remember having problems with oily things too. Other than that, you were pretty good to me, your mamma :)
Oh and also - I tried to stay healthy by walking but you ended up pinching a nerve in my back so my right leg would go numb and I couldn't walk for long. OH and during the 7-9 months, I swelled up pretty good and my toes were like the dough boys :) So much to look forward to...I could go on and on and on. It was a truly memorable experience and I loved every moment of it - good and bad.
Post a Comment