The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Exhausted!

Well, I know I'm at the 12 week mark during which the exhaustion and fatigue is supposed to start feeling better... but the last couple of days have been pretty hectic and the exhaustion has kicked in! Yesterday, I worked 12 hours! I teach a cancer survivor group at night called "My Health, My Choice" which is designed for kids 15-23 years old who have survived cancer. The concept is to avoid things that can shorten life span including cigarettes, drugs, obesity as well as educating them on patient advocacy, college opportunities and scholarships available to them as cancer survivors. It's a great program but makes for a long day. To top it off, I got to work at 6:30 AM (yes in the morning!) because I have morning rounds at 7am. Luckily, I get off early! I headed home and hit the couch with Parker and a blanket. Next thing I know Matt is coming home and it's 6 PM!! Oh my! Oh well! Enjoy while I can because I know in just over 6 months, the afternoon naps will soon be extinct! I love naps!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh girl! You do NEED to enjoy those naps and take FULL advantage! I get no naps... However, with one baby, I enjoyed the snuggly naps through the day!