The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I thought about putting a bunny picture on to symbolize Easter, but I figure this is more the season. Matt & I went to church this morning. We got there 5 minutes early, our usual, only to discover we may possibly have to stand the entire time! I was not happy. Eventually enough seating was available for us to sit in the very back. I guess it is better for these new faces to come to church for the holidays than not at all. And it's not like I am faithfully religious about going every Sunday so who am I to complain.
A very good Easter present for us... Matt purchased our airplane tickets to Europe. We are flying into Switzerland, go to Germany, Netherlands, and one other country. Matt has it planned out. I just want to be able to see some great old places and take some memorable pictures. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it down to Paris or Spain.... maybe next time! It seems like the more we plan to travel, the more places you want to see. With only a week off, we're going to squeeze quite a bit in a short amount of time!

No comments: