I have the day off today so I am enjoying fine tuning this little blog before releasing it to my friends and family. I worked the last 11 days in a row because it was my turn at the weekend on-call schedule.
Matt's parents are in town visiting us. We have quite a weekend planned! I am so excited! Today, we are going to visit Matt at work and maybe go see Williamsburg/York Town. Tomorrow, I chop off my hair! https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.html?ParticipantKey=2008-23691 While most people will be shaving their hair, I am not that brave and will only be cutting off my hair. This will be the first time I will have short hair since I was 5 years old!! Hopefully, I look cute! The only pregnancy book I have read, "The girlfriend's guide to pregnancy" warns pregnant women from cutting off their hair. Oh well... it's for charity. Then I go to a real salon for a real haircut after the big chop. Then, we're off to Chincoteague Island. Matt & I went to visit last year and I am so excited to experience the restaurant, The Steamers and the local ice cream shop!!! My mouth is watering now! I'll let you know how that goes. I may exceed my desirable weight gain of the first trimester!
1 comment:
Watch out for those desirable weight gains... whew!
Post a Comment