The Kids

The Kids

Friday, March 28, 2008

80 degrees!

Parker leading the way on to the lake on the leash.



What a great Friday! Today was quite a busy day at work but the day went by quickly so that was nice. Good news though! I wasn't tired AND NO headaches for the 1st time this week!

I got off work a little early only to discover Friday traffic at 3pm is still crazy! But I finally got home and since it was a beautiful day, I decided to take Parker for a walk and a swim. He's so funny. Me putting on my running shoes is like a Pavlovian reaction now. I put my running shoes on, he runs to the door and starts whining... like "are we going right now?" But what a wonderful day! We went for a nice leisurely walk and he went for an uneventful swim. To top off a good Friday, we will probably go out to eat, then come home to watch some movies. We sure are getting old when that's a good night!

1 comment:

Cat Greene said...

i love your pics of parker.