Wow! I'm 15 weeks pregnant today! It seemed like the 1st ten weeks went by painfully slow. Mainly because I worried so much that I might miscarry. But now that I've past those 10 weeks, it seems like the weeks keep flying by. And I think the next 5 weeks will fly by because in 5 weeks we go to Europe!
And while no one in my family thinks I look pudgy yet, everyone at work can surely tell! I guess I just feel like I've eaten a big meal and my belly won't suck back in. But people I don't know well, I mean I don't even know their name, will say... look at your belly! Are you gaining weight? One of these days I'm just going to say... NO I'm just getting fat, but thanks for noticing! Well, I am 15 weeks and busting out of my current pants, so I guess it is fine. But geez... at least know me a little better before you comment on my pudginess!
2 comments:
Well, hello there pudgy girl! Now that is uncalled for! =) Well, you should be proud your busting! come on now! You should really pull out the tears and get them one of these days! I had the same thing... only I was already pudgy so mine was "Oh are you carrying twins?" Nope, I'm just fat! So, Mrs. Besmer, are you sure there was only one baby in there?? So glad you are at 15 weeks! Won't be long you'll be snuggling that little alien!!!
It was at about 16 weeks that I felt your first tentative move. Yes, as an alien yourself, you were sweet and a miraculous thing to me. I was sitting on the couch at Auntie Paula and Uncle Danny's apartment and felt this little movement INSIDE MY BODY. Talk about the wierdest feeling in the world. It felt like a feather tickling my stomache FROM THE INSIDE. It was the strangest feeling and one you will remember for the rest of your life. I know I do. So be sure and tell us when you feel that little miracle (aka alien) move for the first time and tell us how you feel...love ya.
Post a Comment