The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Still trying to run...


So I have discovered that running while pregnant is not going to be as easy as I thought. So yesterday turns out to be one of the nicest days for us in a long time. Finally a day without rain, a little sunshine, and warmth. So, I start my run and not even a mile away from my starting point, I realize uh oh... I have to pee. TMI I know! So thankfully there is construction nearby so I stop thinking I MIGHT use the port-a-potty. Well... wrong! GROSS! What was I thinking??? So, I continue with the urge getting greater because that's all I can think of. So I stop at a fellow coworkers house. Thank goodness she lives so close! Plus I got to see her new son who is 2 months old! So I continue thinking... good that's out of the way. Wrong! After not even another mile, uh oh! The urge to pee is back. Again... thank goodness I run in a business area with lots of fast food restaurants. I had to make a second potty break at Panera bread company. So, hopefully I will still be able to run! My goal is to run until 24-28 weeks. That means I still have 5-9 weeks to go!

1 comment:

DTomate said...

oh the joys of baby making and carrying, huh? Here a pee, there a pee, everywhere a pee pee ! :) HAH .... oh and you kinda lose your sense of humor too as you get bigger. I know you're not even smiling right now, are you? Remember you promised to laugh at Matt's jokes!!!