The Kids

The Kids

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bring it on!










I thought the day would turn out to be dark and gray as the rest of the week, especially since we started out the day with FOG! It reminded me of the good ol' days in Fresno, but it wouldn't compete with the Central Valley fog. Thought I would share a bit of my commute into work with the rest of my dearest family and friends. Like my tunnel commute?? But by the time I left for work, the fog and clouds had vanished and the sun came out to play!
Once Matt got home from work, Parker and I were anxious to enjoy the sunny day. We took Parker for a walk at Mariners Park. It's his favorite trail mainly because it has a lake for his swims. As you can tell, he really enjoys his walks and swims. I took pictures of him jumping into the water. That's my favorite park of him swimming. He takes these leaping bounds into the water before swimming.
And Matt couldn't resist taking a picture of my growing baby bump in the car. It is growing. It doesn't look that big when I am standing but you can see I am growing! I'll update belly pictures on Sunday, the official 16 week mark!

No comments: