It was also one year ago (well, it will be April 20th) that we packed up the Saturn and moved from Indianapolis to Newport News. I can't believe how much we have done in the last year. Buying a home, moving, getting a new job, getting a permanent job, getting married, buying a new car, getting pregnant... wow! Well, in the next year, I think only one big life event will be happening!
2 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year! I can speak for the Pfohl family in saying, it feels like yesterday you left and we still miss you GREATLY!!! You sure you can't sell that house and move back home for a second huge life event??? Glad you are getting some naps in! Oh, by the way... we are sending some sunshine your way! It was beautiful here today!
When you're in your 20s the days fly by. When you're in your 30s the weeks go by. When you're in your 40's, the months go by. By the time you're into your 50s the YEARS fly by. The last time I saw you, you were getting married. The next time I see you, you'll already have delivered the baby. Where do the days go? But I am glad you are keeping this blog and hope you will continue to do so after the baby is born.
Post a Comment