Well, it looks like my weight gain has caught up. And I was worried for nothing! I'm up 7 pounds now!Matt taking the picture before I am ready
Well, here we are 2 weeks later! http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=hllnzph.c7gbacrt&x=1&y=5yjwka&localeid=en_USHere is the link to the kodak gallery. You can watch me grow from beginning to my current state. According to all the baby sites, I should start feeling the baby move soon. Sometimes I feel little twitches, like when you're eyeball twitches when you are tired but in my lower belly. I'll let you know if it's the real thing as I get bigger.
Take the survey on the side! Pudgy or pregnant? It's okay! It's anonymous and I still think I look pudgy!
2 comments:
Girl, you are looking good! :) Yeah!!!! Getting a bit poochy... that alien must be doing something!
I must agree with Mindy - you look great! You tummy barely looks pudgy! You are so fit and your tummy muscles so tight that progress might seem slow. But you just wait - one morning you'll wake up and bam! you'll look down and wonder where the bump came from! It feels like it happens overnight! And it's very exciting! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment