Well, after bragging for the last few days that I can still fit into my own clothes... I bit the bullet and went to buy some maternity pants. The shirts were huge and made me definitely look bigger/pregnant, so I declined to buy those for now. I'm not sure if I really needed the pants but it sure would make me more comfortable. I had to unbutton my FAT pants for most of the day today. Ahhh! So much for those fat pants... they were cutting into my stomach! I think I still have 4 pairs (5 including the ones I wore today unbuttoned)! Plus, I get more use out of them since I'll only use them everyday for the next 6 months!
My appetite is voracious so I think the weight gain is going up substantially this week. I'm going to have to take updated belly pictures so you can see the pudgy Aleyna! I know everyone is waiting for the day to come when I get really FAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment