The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, April 13, 2008

16 week belly pictures

You can also watch me grow at http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=hllnzph.c7gbacrt&x=1&y=5yjwka&localeid=en_US

My weight gain chart. Yes, I am a dietitian and therefore will be keeping tabs on my weight gain. Are you nuts?? Of course, I am going to keep track somehow! My goal is to stick to 25 pounds.
Trying to take a picture by myself...
The bloated belly...
Getting pudgy... and wider!
I kept telling everyone that the car picture made me look much bigger. But here I am at the 16 week mark. As you can tell from my weight gain chart (yes, I am keeping track by weighing once a week on Sundays), I am up 5 pounds today. My pants are surely telling me that I am definitely growing in the waist. I have to use a rubber band looped around my top button to keep my pants closed. Most of my pants are just too small to wear around the waist anymore. I've tried to wear my maternity pants, but they are just too darn big right now. Maybe I'll try again later in the week.
Something to note... My Mom said during the 16 week time is when she felt me move so I am cautiously feeling for any belly movement. I swear I felt movement really early, like at 14 1/2 weeks, which felt like bubbles. Not like just one bubble popping but like a bunch of bubbles popping in a row. But everyone tells me it was probably gas. Now come on people! I have been around for 29 years and I know what gas feels like! But who knows... maybe gas feels differently now that I am pregnant!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Girl, Gas hurts when you are really pregnant! As for the bubbles, I agree with YOU. I felt Abby very early on and I knew it was her! I did the same with Joey. You don't feel actual kicks, you just feel exactly what you said... BUBBLES! Too exciting! Can't wait for you to feel that real kick for the first time! There is nothing more exciting and I think it will all sink in right at that moment! -Mindy