The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, April 20, 2008

17 weeks!

Nothing new to report last week. No movements that I can think of. Sometimes I think it might be movement. Maybe in the next couple of weeks, I can confirm it really was the beginnings of feeling this thing inside of me.

Weight status: Up 5.2 pounds.

Today was fun packed filled full of chores! Fun! I started the day with a quick day at work. Then onto the grocery store, cooked lunch, washed dishes, started on laundry. Next up - fold laundry, make lunch for the week. How am I going to do this will a little tike attached to me 24/7? Good thing I still have 23 weeks left to figure that out!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

When you get it figured out, let me know... for me... it's called LATE NIGHTs! :) Ok, so the nights they don't sleep... I call those all nighters. :) Is that helpful????? -Mindy

DTomate said...

yup - that little bundle of joy, will be attached to you at the hip...you will not be the center of your universe any more. Wow, what a change...you will come to appreciate your mommy and daddy more and more :)