Not much continues to go on here. My office had a baby shower for me! Thanks to the CHKD dietitians! I scored some cute outfits! As for me, I don't think the baby is coming anytime early. I am still short of breath at times, so the baby hasn't dropped significantly to compress my bladder. Everyone tells me, "You'll know when your baby has dropped." Well, I don't really know. So I think Baby Besmer enjoys staying in my stomach. I don't mind it either. I'm not sure we'll ever be ready, so when he or she comes, I guess we'll be ready. On the agenda today is to install the car seat and pack my bags. Not sure if it's going to get done, but I guess it should get done soon! Our crib has been shipped, so hopefully it comes in the next couple of days so Matt can complete the baby room. Our glider is up and ready. We just need to find it's final resting place in our tiny baby room.
2 comments:
Ever so wonderful!!! Girl, you will know when that little person drops. Whew! Let me tell ya, you'll KNOW!!! :) Hang in there.
It's almost over...cherish every moment Aleyna...because your whole world will change once that babe comes into the world! HAH!
Post a Comment