The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Introducing Ashton Matthew Besmer!






Check out the cone head!

Baby Besmer known to all, is now Ashton Matthew Besmer. He was born on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 weighing in at a teeny 6 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 20 inches. After all the pictures I have taken in the last 24 hours, here are a few of my favorites. These are from his first 24 hours of life! He finally peed so he is currently getting circumcised... poor boy. We will leave the hospital today. He just needs to be observed for a couple hours after the big snip!

2 comments:

Just a girl/mom/wife/human said...

awww he is so cute! Im so happy to hear you only had a couple of stitches. When I asked my doc she said she lost count and I didnt want to know anyhow. Well congrats and speedy recovery to you!!!!!

Shannon Menendez said...

Your son is beautiful! Being a mom to boys is such a blessing and I am so thrilled for you. I wish we were closer so that I could meet him. I am grateful to share in this life-changing experience with you...even if I am thousands of miles away. Many blessings to you and your family, dear friend. Congratulations.