Matt, Parker, and I enjoyed a nice day at the Fort Monroe dog beach today. After hard work in the yard all weekend long we decided to pack up and head to the beach.
Auntie Paula and I were about your size and we all decided to go to the beach in Santa Cruz. But instead of laying on our backs, we decided to dig out a shallow pool and stick our stomaches in it. Beaches whales!!! Man, you have really blossomed there daughter!
You look so adorable, Aleyna! I can't believe it's almost time for you to meet Baby B. How exciting! When I was 8 or 9 months pregnant, we went swimming at a pool around the block from our house. I only had a bikini, but I wore a shirt. It was kind of fun to waddle around the deck or chill in the baby pool with Nefty. :o)
2 comments:
Auntie Paula and I were about your size and we all decided to go to the beach in Santa Cruz. But instead of laying on our backs, we decided to dig out a shallow pool and stick our stomaches in it. Beaches whales!!! Man, you have really blossomed there daughter!
You look so adorable, Aleyna! I can't believe it's almost time for you to meet Baby B. How exciting! When I was 8 or 9 months pregnant, we went swimming at a pool around the block from our house. I only had a bikini, but I wore a shirt. It was kind of fun to waddle around the deck or chill in the baby pool with Nefty. :o)
Post a Comment