We have experienced our first "storm" as east coasters. Tropical Storm Hanna came through Hampton Roads (the area in Virginia that we live) today. However, it was thankfully not anywhere as strong as they predicted and it moved through quickly. I went into work for my last weekend call... yeah! The winds were pretty strong on the way in but had died down by the time I was heading home. The rain was not even as hard as a regular storm. So no big change in air pressures enough to send me into an early labor!
3 comments:
Yeah! I was telling Jeff I was worried about you and wondering if you guys were affected! Glad to hear it wasn't bad! too bad though we weren't into some labor action! It's drawing closer! yeah!!! -Mindy
Oh, and ps... Abby said that maybe you should come stay with us cause we'd keep you safe from the storm. :) She is so sweet! We'd take ya in a minute!
Daughter - you have some pretty good friends there...
Post a Comment