Well, I am happy to say that I am walking out of the hospital without too many battle wounds. No c-section... thank God! There were so many chances that I could have had to had one... the cord wrapped around his neck three times! I still can't believe that! Sunny side up! And the fact that he didn't drop easily... I'm guessing because he was wrapped up so tightly in there! So, I am happy to say, that 2 stitches later and a sore back from the epidural, I can easily walk out of here! I won't be going for a run tomorrow, but I'll take it!
1 comment:
I'm just so excited!!! He is beautiful! I know he's a boy but I still get to say that!!!! :) Thank you so much for the pictures on here! Just wonderful to share in the moment with you! Congrats on going home! I didn't walk out and I sure didn't walk right for several weeks! Abby was a hip to hip csection for just what little Ashton went through so I am praising God he's ok and you are too! miss Abby had a rough start, she was blue from No O2 and in the NICU for a LONG time! SO thank you God! I'm thrilled! I can't wait to watch all of Ashton's stories on here! You better keep this open or you will be in trouble! Hugs to all of you and kiss that cute little head for me!
Post a Comment