The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a boy!

Baby B was born on Tuesday, September 23rd at 7:48pm. We haven't officially named him on his birth certificate but we are pretty sure on the name Ashton Matthew. He weighed in at a teeny 6 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 20 inches. We are both doing fine. He has yet to go pee. We are waiting on that for him to circumcised and then he can go home. I will be discharged tomorrow, so our goal of tonight is to go pee! I will of course post a million and one pictures and tell you my birthing story in the next couple of days. For now, here are the hospital pictures. Go to: www.our365.com and search for me at Newport News, VA.

1 comment:

Just a girl/mom/wife/human said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I told you so! Im so glad I can say that. My theory has not been debunked yet! Well take it easy and try not to worry about all those little things like peeing etc... will happen. Rest easy. Looking fwd to pics.
-Carin