The Kids

The Kids

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mom wants to know...



How did I tell Matt and when??

Well, this is really an easy answer and not really romantic at all. We were planning to go out of town to Smith Mountain Lake. I rented us a lake house to spend a 3-day weekend, MLK weekend in fact, to get away. Google.com told me it was a great place to take pictures. If you don't know... I enjoy taking scenic pictures and with my new camera from Christmas, I was on the look-out for a great scene to photograph. Here are a few pictures to share.
Okay, back to the question... well, there was also supposed to be wine tasting nearby the lake house. Fortunately for me, there were all closed for the winter. So, with the prospect of pregnancy, I took a pregnancy test Saturday morning prior to leaving on our trip. My "monthly visit" was not supposed to come until the following Tuesday. There was the faintest of lines crossing to display a very faint positive. I, of course, am in shock as I can't believe this happened already! So, I walk the test over to Matt and say, "I guess I can't go wine tasting." He does not believe the faintest of positive lines is actually there. Can you say SHOCK??? So, the next day, Sunday morning, I take TWO different tests. And yes, both come back positive although, still only slightly positive. The two tests in the picture are from my anticipated official "visit" date that obviously never came!