The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Official Due Date!


Well, my official due date based on size guestimations of another ultrasound today is... September 29th. I am predicting October 1st personally. And I am holding my legs shut until that very day! And before you think I am crazy for wanting to go beyond my due date, there is a reason! The reason being if I deliver on my due date, add on 12 weeks of maternity leave, this puts me back at work the week of Christmas! Yes... Christmas! My whole plan was to get "knocked up" so I could be out for the holidays and here I am... potentially having to come back the week of Christmas! Goes to show you how much planning you can actually do when it comes to babies!

So, my 11-week ultrasound showed a baby with a head, stomach, legs, arms, and a heart! Good to know! And a strong heart rate of 170. Not sure if that is supposed to predict boy or girl but I personally do not care if we get a boy or a girl, just a happy, healthy baby. Now, when it comes to #2, you can bet I'll be hoping for a particular sex!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

170... my prediction may be right! =) We'll see!

GinaLake said...

I predict a boy, because all of my friends have had boys first! And Kyler had a girl's heartrate and makena had a boys heart rate. I was supposed to be a boy based on my heartrate as well, so...I'm so happy for you two! Congrats Zylo!
Love,
Zoey lol