The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring!

Today is the first day of Spring! The weather would be nice except it is quite windy today. This is my favorite "Springy" picture I thought everyone might enjoy. As I look around my house, I realize I still haven't gotten around to that required Spring cleaning. The nesting instinct is still not here. The tiredness is still here. Hopefully with a good weekend recovery, I'll be back to normal. Hunger has hit me with a vengeance. I seem to need to eat every 2-3 hours! I better watch out! I'm sure the weight is going to creep onto my waist any moment! And lately, I've been getting some headaches. I wonder if it is from lack of sleep (I get to work at 6:30 am twice a week!) or if it's from the "progesterone poisoning." The book, "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" says progesterone poisoning is the culprit of almost all the bad symptoms including morning sickness which I have been so lucky to avoid! I'm almost out of the 1st trimester... I can't wait for all my energy to come back!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I know those headaches! I had them with both, but they were vengful with Joey! A good hot wash cloth, some tylenol and call me in the morning! =) oh and eat a snack! =)

Cat Greene said...

The terrible spring cleaning...trust me, you aren't missing much!