The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gray skies




I don't know how many days in a row, but this is what our weather has looked like. Actually, this is better because since Friday it's been either raining or drizzle, but definitely this GRAY! You don't realize how much you need the sun until you experience it's absence. Even Parker looks like he doesn't enjoy being outside! But today was the first day it wasn't wet and it was fairly warm (mid 50s)... so I sucked it up and went for a run. Unfortunately, my pregnant bladder decided it was full right as I started running and the further I got the worse it felt. Nothing like the urge to go pee... especially when you are pregnant! I know... TMI!! Luckily, I have a coworker friend who lives close to work, so I took a detour and crashed their home for a potty break. Thank goodness for them! So... 15 weeks and still running. I'm hoping I can make it to 28 weeks but we'll see. My belly is starting to get really pudgy so I'll have to take updated pictures at 16 weeks. Look forward to those!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh girl! this is nothing worse than having to pee!!! I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and we went to the fair. I stood in a line for 30 minutes to pee and I thought I was going to have to wet myself or puke because it hurt so bad!!! So sorry! Hope you enjoy some sunshine today! -Mindy

DTomate said...

Oh - what's fun is sneezing and having an "accident" - whoa...so much to look forward to :) Love, Mom