You always wonder how you will do when you are pregnant. Well, here is my Mom!
Nothing new to report with me. I went to the Air force lab today. They took 8 vials of blood!!! My first OB appt with Langley Air force base is on Friday. But I only get to meet with a nurse. They better darn well get me in to see a doctor soon. I haven't seen a doctor since I was 10-11 weeks along so I'm getting a little anxious. I put on a pair of my pants today. They don't button of course, so I have to loop my rubber band through the loop and hook it to the button... but anyways, they felt a little loose. So now I am paranoid that I am not getting bigger.
Nothing new to report with me. I went to the Air force lab today. They took 8 vials of blood!!! My first OB appt with Langley Air force base is on Friday. But I only get to meet with a nurse. They better darn well get me in to see a doctor soon. I haven't seen a doctor since I was 10-11 weeks along so I'm getting a little anxious. I put on a pair of my pants today. They don't button of course, so I have to loop my rubber band through the loop and hook it to the button... but anyways, they felt a little loose. So now I am paranoid that I am not getting bigger.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... has any one ever mentioned you look like your mom?!?!?!? ;) Thanks for sharing... don't be perinoid! Not allowed! Hang in there. -Mindy
How funny, huh? Danyel, Ryan and Tristan were here over the weekend and Danyel said you looked just like me too. How funny, huh? I betcha your belly will look like mine did, though. Are you getting any stretch marks yet? No way, Jose! I think teh little twinges are more like what I was feeling when I first felt you. In a couple more weeks, you'll feel little bumps like he/she is bopping the walls of your tummy. It's really cute and quite amazing. Be sure to call when you finally get to see the nurse practitioner or doctor.
Post a Comment