The Kids

The Kids

Friday, April 25, 2008

What a busy Friday!

Before mowing
After mowing

Well, today was NOT the day off I imagined or hoped for! I took the day off to make up for having to work the weekend. My day started out taking Parker to Petsmart for a desperately needed grooming. Then off the Langley Air Force base for my first OB appointment with them except all I got to do was meet with a nurse. Thanks for wasting my time! Now when is my first appointment with a doctor and when do I get my ultrasound. So to answer those questions... I get to meet with a nurse practitioner, not a doctor, next Friday and the ultrasound will be scheduled for after that ~20 weeks. Then, as you can see the lawn was also in desperate need of a good mowing. So I mowed both back and front yards. Thanks to the mower handle and the thickness of the grass, my thumbs have so nice blisters on them. Reminds me on my gymnastics/pole vault days. But I didn't stop there! On to the house! So our house also hasn't been cleaned in weeks, maybe even months! So, I decided to Spring Clean the house from head to toe! But at least everywhere I look is clean and pretty, including Parker!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

are you "nesting" already??

Shannon Menendez said...

We must have been mowing at the same time! I've always enjoyed mowing the lawn - but it wasn't quite as fun when I did it at nine + months pregnant with my first son! I was desperate to try anything that might induce labor (but it didn't work!)